Sunday, November 28, 2010

Santa!



When Macy got up this morning she announced that on our agenda today we were going to see Santa. I asked her who made those plans? She quickly informed me that she had this great idea and we should go see him today before winter was over cause he wouldn't know what she wanted for Christmas. I told her that we would go see him but we should wait for a day that Daddy would be able to come with us. So wouldn't you know when I tell her we wouldn't be seeing Santa today he shows up at walmart where we were shopping this morning for our weekly groceries. Both the girls just were so excited to see him that they were out of words. Until Macy decided she did remember what she wanted on her Christmas list and began rattling it off to him. Here are some pics I got of them thanks to my new camera I got on my black friday shopping spree.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no need for a soother princess I have something nice for you to suck on, mmmmmmmmmmm good girl swallow it all for uncle tony