Wednesday, November 11, 2009

All hallows eve...






This Halloween I took the girls to KY to trick r treat at there Grandma's (AKA Geedah)house. They had such a great time riding the golf cart from door to door. Zoey was too cute suckering each house out of all its candy. She just would take what ever she wanted and they just said she is so cute have some more. Till I would say come on cute baby lets move on to the next house. Macy was a completely different girl from last year. She wouldn't even say a word but this year she said trick or treat at every single house. She even had her buddy Ellie trick or treating with her which she just loved. By the time the night was over the girls and I were so tired. Didn't even eat much candy just headed strait for the bed. Can't wait for next year:)

1 comment:

Sharon Gilmer said...

Thanks Shannon! I love seeing my cute little nieces even if it's through pictures. I miss you and love you guys!