Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Up Comming Birthdays!



I'm busy trying to plan Zoey's first birthday and Macy's fourth birthday. I have started on the invite list and decided to post the info from that here on my blog. I want family and friends to come and celebrate this happy day with us. So we are planning to have the party at our new house Saturday Aug. 15th. Even if you don't get an official invitation we want to let all family and friends know they are welcome to come and celebrate Macy and Zoey's birthdays. Hope to see ya there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be there!!!!!!!!!Papawted

Anonymous said...

PAPAW said I will be there!!

Tara said...

Shannon-We might come. I have to work that morning for alittle bit in Sikeston. What time are you gonna have it? Also I may need directions from Portageville.