Saturday, December 6, 2008







Last night was my first big sick experience when it comes to macy. She got sick in her bed in her hair and all over her pillows and blankets. I woke up at 1:30a.m. to feed zoe. When i got in the living room to feed her i saw macy's bedroom light was on so i went to check on her. She met me at her door with her pants around her ankels and said "Mom i spit up". I felt so sorry for this little person cause she was trying to take care of herself all on her own. I took her in the bathroom and stripped her naked and told her to go sit on the couch with a blanket. So then went and woke matt up and told him what was going on. Then asked him to strip her bed and I would do the rest. I put macy on the couch naked cause i was nursing zoey the whole time this was going on. I finished nursing zoe and put her to bed. After an hour I finaly got her and her bed cleaned up and put her back to sleep. Wow! This mom stuff is hard work!

1 comment:

aunt pat said...

aunt pat feels for you just like mima would have i hope macy is feeling better